So, I really love making banana bread. It's probably my favourite thing to bake (lets be real, its really the only thing I bake). It's delicious, moist, and not too sweet.
This recipe is easy to modify into muffins too! Check it out!
1.5 cups whole-wheat flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/8 tsp salt
1/2 c. brown sugar
**I also like to add mini chocolate chips and almond slivers! (1/4 c of each)!
1/2 c. natural almond
2 eggs 2 ripe bananas 1 tsp vanilla extract 2 tbsp melted coconut oil butter
1. Preheat the oven to 350F
2. Line a bread pan or muffin tin with parchment paper, or use cooking oil spray to avoid any sticking.
3. In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients together.
4. In another bowl, mix all the wet ingredients together asides from the melted coconut oil.
5. Transfer the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Once everything is completely incorporated, add the melted coconut oil.
6. Transfer the mixture into the bread pan. Bake in the oven for 35 mins*
*Muffins may take 20 mins depending on your oven!
If you have questions, contact me!